Safety & Security
- Do not touch or climb on any aircraft unless you are invited to do so by the aircrew.
- Remember that trash can be sucked up into aircraft engines, damaging the aircraft and endangering the pilot's life. Please keep the fightline litter-free by using the trash receptacles provided for your convenience.
- Watch for tent ropes and aircraft tie-down chains.
- Observe all signs, including the ones that say 'Do Not Touch.'
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Apply sunscreen often. Temperatures on the flightline typically are higher than normal. Bring a hat to protect the top of your head.
- Take time out to rest during the day.
- First aid tents will be set up on the flightline. Look for the tents marked with a red cross.
Additional Security Information
- When arriving aboard the Air Station, we ask that you pay strict attention to road signs and directions by Military and Civilian law enforcement personnel. All guests should be prepared to show identification if requested by official air station personnel.
- There will be designated entry points to enter the public show area. These will be the only points that spectators will be allowed to enter. For everyone's safety, do not try to enter from any other point.
- Please come early, pay careful attention to all signs and announcements, and be patient. These procedures are in place to ensure the safety of those attending the Air Show.
- If you elect not to return these items to your vehicle and choose to leave them at the security check point we will not be responsible for the return of the item. These measures are being taken to ensure everyone's safety.
- ALL INDIVIDUALS ENTERING THE FLIGHT LINE AREA THROUGH THE ADMISSION GATES ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH.